JSP Evolution Deluxe 6161V Feature:
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell with a full brim providing additional protection against sun, glare, rain and falling debris
- Extended back brim helps protect neck and ears from the sun's UV rays, as well as a run-off for rain and snow...short front brim shades the face while allowing excellent visibility
- Brim includes finger grips on front and rear, as well as a textured underside to reduce reflection/glare
- 6-Point suspension system with polyester textile straps offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance
- Unique "3D Adjustment" provides a precise fit using harness depth setting...unlike any other hard hat on the US market today
- Evolution Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Vented to reduce inside helmet temperatures
- Chamlon sweatband for maximum sweat absorption
- Universal slots to fit various accessories
- Packed ready-to-wear with no installation of the suspension required
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I, Class C requirements
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2009 Standards, Type I, Class C, G, and E
- Hi Vis Lime
- Hi Vis Orange
Production: 7 to 10 business days from proof of approval.
Decoration Locations: Front, Right, Left and Back
Preferred File Type:
High Resolution PDF.
If you have any questions about how to save your file, see our file setup FAQ.